pyxellate

Pyx: a container or chest; Pixel: The basic unit of the composition of an image on a television screen, computer monitor, or similar display; Pixelated: pertaining to a printed image which has been digitized; visible as a pattern of pixels; Pyxellate: a simple container for thoughts, observations, images and ideas.

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Singapore February 2005 Day Six

I conducted my last workshop yesterday. Digital Still Photography. It went well and I am sure the participants picked up some skills. There were participants from other workshops present yesterday. It was a pleasure to see them again.



Afterwards Daniel, Vivien, Sharon, Paul, Woan Ling, Alan, Daniel's son, Jonathan, and I went to Tiffany's at the Furama Hotel for dinner. We ate well and we laughed well. I was exhausted by the end of the night and I crashed at the hotel.

Flying home today. British Airways. Can't have all the luck. Hope this red-eye flight is not that bad. Today I will do some shopping and take a few photographs.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home