pyxellate

Pyx: a container or chest; Pixel: The basic unit of the composition of an image on a television screen, computer monitor, or similar display; Pixelated: pertaining to a printed image which has been digitized; visible as a pattern of pixels; Pyxellate: a simple container for thoughts, observations, images and ideas.

Friday, May 05, 2006

Added my web site to Google SiteMaps

I have linked my web site to Google SiteMaps. I followed their instructions and added some python and xml scripts to my web site. The great people that host my web site, ICDSoft, also provided real time assistance with the creation of a php script and a cron job that would regularly update my sitemap file. Excellent service from ICDSoft!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home