pyxellate

Pyx: a container or chest; Pixel: The basic unit of the composition of an image on a television screen, computer monitor, or similar display; Pixelated: pertaining to a printed image which has been digitized; visible as a pattern of pixels; Pyxellate: a simple container for thoughts, observations, images and ideas.

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Singapore February 2005 Day Seven

I walked around Mount Sophia, Mackenzie Road and Short Street area of Singapore taking photographs. I often went through Mackenzie Road in a taxi and I had promised myself I would photograph some of the old buildings there. A bypasser advised that I should walk around the Sophia Road area.



The flight home was better than the flight to but as always there was a bunch of thoughtless, noisy imbeciles who do not realise that the majority of passengers want to sleep when it is 4:30AM in the morning. Well, I got that off my chest. Last time I fly British Airways by choice.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr Larkin thank you for the time and energy you have put into your photo's,I found them by accident and have enjoyed them.
What I would like is to (1) link them to my web site that I am learning to do (2)use them at our church in the Illawarra as backdrops to our music overheads and show visitors what is in our area.

11:26 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home